lørdag 29. januar 2011

In Norway

The last two weeks I have been in Norway, mainly to teach the international class called Comparing Childhoods at Queen Maud University College. This is a 4 week course for those who come to QMUC on exchange and those from QMUC who are going for exchange to other countries. It was nice to share experiences with them. I was also teaching the class for further education (master level) in Special Needs Education. Very good students and interesting talks. In Trondheim this time I stayed with Hanna and Sean (daughter and son in law) and my grandchild Isak (3 1/2 month). It was very nice to share the fellowship with them at Heimdal. The picture shows Isak with his aunt Susanna. She is living upstairs in the same house.
On my way back to Swaziland I stopped over in Kristiansand (south in Norway) where Sara (my second daughter) and Espen is living. Sara just gave birth to Isabella the day before I arrived, and it was exciting to be able to visit them and see our second grandchild - a beautiful girl - this time!
Above is one day old Isabella! David says in Psalm 127, 3 Children are a gift from the Lord. (Translated from Norwegian). So we thank Him for this gift!

Glade, nybakte foreldre Espen og Sara med lille Isabella.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar